Over the last several years, we have developed a significant in-house drilling capacity, addressing a variety of surface and subsurface conditions.
in-house drilling rigs
TSi owns and operates four in-house drill rigs. With this drilling equipment and our experienced drill crews, we can handle various drilling needs for your project.
TSi drilling team
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Training
- CPR/First Aid Training
- DOT drug and alcohol tested
- Randomly drug tested by TSi.
TSi master drillers
- 100+ years of experience
- OSHA 40-hour Hazwoper Training
- CDL Class A driving licenses.
TSi addresses a variety of surface and
subsurface conditions including:
- Deep soil boring, rock coring, concrete boring
- Rock coring in shale and limestone bedrock
- Field logging and gINT logging
- Karstic bedrock conditions
- Barge drilling
- Erailsafe badge
- Installation of inclinometers and vibrating wire piezometers
- CME, SIMCO and DIEDRICH drill rigs
- Hollow stem auger drilling
- Mud rotary drilling
- Wireline rock coring
- Pressure meter testing
- Safely drilling in high traffic zones
- Night drilling to reduce lane closures